M.S. in Taxation students with business backgrounds may qualify for Advanced Standing waivers upon admission, based on prior learning, experience and demonstrated skills or competencies.
The total credit hours for the M.S. in Taxation program ranges from 30-34.5 credits, depending on previous experience.
Total: 30-34.5 Credits
*Qualified students may receive Advanced Standing waivers for these based on prior learning, experience, or demonstrated skills or competencies.
- Foundations of Economic Analysis*
- Financial and Managerial Accounting*
- Individual Taxation and Planning
- Corporation Taxation and Planning
- Tax Research and Professional Responsibilities
- Taxation of Flow-Through Entities
- State and Local Taxation and Planning
- Estate Planning and Taxation
-  Elective Courses in Taxation (12 credits)