Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Jefferson College of Nursing offers a fully-accredited prelicensure program option that is a proven pathway to a successful nursing career.
Jefferson’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree program offers a fully-accredited prelicensure option that is a proven pathway to a successful nursing career. Jefferson graduates are recognized throughout the country as leaders in education, research, healthcare delivery and community service. Request information to receive a link to your personal website via email.
The BSN Traditional Track Program is for students with a high school diploma and 59 specific college credits.
In addition, for students who hold non-nursing bachelor’s degrees, Jefferson offers two accelerated pathways to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing:
- Full-time Accelerated Coursework Track (FACT) - 1 Year
- Full-time Accelerated Coursework Track (FACT) - 2 Year
Facts About Recent Graduates
- The pass rate for BSN graduates who took the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses is higher than the national average.
- Jefferson BSN graduates have been pursued by employers in the Philadelphia region and across the nation.
- Starting salary range for BSN graduates is $50,000 to $65,000.
Our BSN Programs
Pre-Nursing - High School Applicants
High school seniors who are committed to earning a BSN at Jefferson College of nursing will begin with a strong foundation in science, and psychology. The nursing preparation sequence fulfills all necessary prerequisites for upper-division courses in the College of Nursing BSN program.