Master of Science in Nursing
The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) prepares graduates to be advanced practitioners at the forefront of healthcare, serving as clinical nurse specialists, nurse practitioners, nurse administrators, nurse educators, and nurse researchers.
If your ultimate goal is a Doctor of Nursing Practice, learn about our Post-BSN to DNP program.
Recent Jefferson MSN graduates:
- Had a 95% pass rate on national certification exams
- Enjoy 98% job placement rate (those who pursue employment following graduation)
- Earn starting salaries ranging from $55,000 to $115,000
Jefferson Nursing graduate students:
- Enjoy full- and part-time options for all programs
- Take online or combination online/on-site courses
- Gain 16 hours of clinical experience a week in each clinical course
- Access a large number of resources at Scott Memorial Library, including online journals, textbooks, multimedia and clinical databases
- Learn from professionals who are active in clinical practice and research, regularly published in prestigious journals and leaders in state and national organizations
Our MSN Programs
Post-Master's Degree Certificates Program
An 18-credit Post-Master's Certificate option is available in all nurse practitioner specialty areas.
- Nurse Practioner
- Nurse Practioner in Nursing Infomatics
- Community Systems Adminstration