Master of Science in Nursing
- Center City Campus
- Dixon Campus
- College of Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing
Call to Actions
Name: Ksenia Zukowsky, PhD, APRN, NNP-BC Expand/Collapse Contact Info
Position: Chair, Graduate Programs
As health care changes, an advanced degree offers you more opportunities to make a difference in people’s lives – whether in clinical practice, leadership or research. Jefferson’s graduate nursing programs are designed to help you achieve your personal goals and pursue the topics that mean the most to you. Explore our Master of Science degree programs.
- Academic Nursing The MSN in Academic Nursing is designed for professional nurses seeking faculty positions in entry-level or graduate nursing education programs to teach in the classroom, clinical environment, or online.
- Adult Gerontology – Acute Care Nurse Practitioner The Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner is prepared to assess and manage the full continuum of care services for the acutely and critically ill.
- Adult Gerontology – Primary Care Nurse Practitioner The Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner is prepared to assess and manage the full continuum of primary care services for adults and older adults.
- Family-Individual Across the Lifespan Nurse Practitioner Our emphasis is on interdisciplinary collaboration and strategies for meeting patients' primary care needs through a family-centered approach.
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner The Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP) program prepares graduates in the care of neonates and their mothers.
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner The Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (NP) specialty prepares graduates in the advanced care of children and their families.
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) The Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) program prepares graduates in the care of people with mental health and psychiatric concerns throughout the lifespan across the health-illness continuum.
- Transformative Systems Leadership The Transformative Systems Leadership (TSL) is designed for nurses who aspire to advance their leadership skills, build their networks, and prepare for current and future-oriented strategic leadership roles in the ever-changing health care environment.
- Women's Health – Gender Related Nurse Practitioner The Women's Health – Gender Related Nurse Practitioner program prepares graduates in the care of women throughout the lifespan across the health-illness continuum.