As health care changes, an advanced degree offers you more opportunities to make a difference in people’s lives – whether in clinical practice, leadership or research. Jefferson’s graduate nursing programs are designed to help you achieve your personal goals and pursue the topics that mean the most to you. Explore our Master of Science degree programs.
- Adult Gerontology – Acute Care Nurse Practitioner The Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner is prepared to assess and manage the full continuum of care services for the acutely and critically ill.
- Adult Gerontology – Primary Care Nurse Practitioner The Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner is prepared to assess and manage the full continuum of primary care services for adults and older adults.
- Community Systems Administration A variety of emerging healthcare organizations are demanding visionary nursing leaders in administrative roles.
- Community Systems Administration – Family-Individual Across the Lifespan The professional Community Systems Administration (CSA)/Family-Individual Across the Lifespan Nurse Practitioner (FNP) integrates the knowledge and expertise needed to plan, implement and evaluate care for individuals, families, aggregates and communities.
- Community Systems Administration – Nursing Informatics The professional Community Systems Administration/ Nursing Informatics nurse will be educated to provide leadership in the community-oriented healthcare system.
- Family-Individual Across the Lifespan Nurse Practitioner Our emphasis is on interdisciplinary collaboration and strategies for meeting patients' primary care needs through a family-centered approach.
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner The Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP) program prepares graduates in the care of neonates and their mothers.
- Nursing Informatics The Nursing Informatics specialty prepares the professional nurse to address the clinical information and knowledge issues facing healthcare now and in the future.
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner The Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (NP) specialty prepares graduates in the advanced care of children and their families.
- Women's Health – Gender Related Nurse Practitioner The Women's Health – Gender Related Nurse Practitioner program prepares graduates in the care of women throughout the lifespan across the health-illness continuum.