Approximately 1 in 3 adults in the United States has prediabetes.
90% of them don't even know they have this reversible disease.
It's Time to Take a Stand
- Learn more about the National Diabetes Prevention (DPP) lifestyle change progams
- Learn how and where to refer your patients
- Access resources to share with your colleagues and patients
- Access resources to use as a certified Lifestyle Coach
- Network with other lifestyle coaches in the region
- Learn about how to become a lifesytle coach
Virtual Diabetes Prevention Programs Available During COVID-19 Pandemic
Research has shown that the National Diabetes Lifestyle Change program is even more effective than metformin, a medication often prescribed to help control high blood-sugar levels.
Programs are available virtually to keep your health on track during this pandemic.
Want to Start Your Own Diabetes Prevention Lifestyle Change Program?
Join health care organizations across the country who are collaborating with the AMA and CDC to offer a National DPP lifestyle change program for their patients.
Visit the AMA DPP Cost Savings Calculator to estimate the health and economic benefits of offering the National DPP lifestyle change program.