Finance for Staff
Payroll for Employees
Operational Notes & Procedures
- Time is collected and recorded in the Kronos Time and Attendance system.
- Review your biweekly paycheck or direct deposit advice using Employee Self-Service.
- If you are not a resident of the City of Philadelphia and worked outside the City on business for particular days, you are eligible to request a City wage tax refund.
- IRS form W-2, Tax and Wage Statement is mailed in January for the preceding calendar year.
Ensuring Success Tidbits
- Learn about Employee Self Service
- Maintain your payroll information using Employee Self-Service
- Consult a professional tax practitioner for your personal income tax guidance or advice
- Understand your paycheck
Procedures for ETO/EIB payouts
- Jefferson Policies and Procedures accessible via Pulse (left navigation after logging in)
- #200.18 Jefferson’s Electronic Time and Attendance System
- #200.XX for other topics related to employee time recording
- Kronos HelpLine, 215-503-8934
- IRS Forms and Publications