Finance for Staff
University Tax & Audit Compliance
Operational Notes & Procedures
- Audited financial statements are published after the close of each fiscal year (July 1 to June 30)
|Thomas Jefferson University Consolidated||2022||2021||2020|
|Thomas Jefferson University Uniform Guidance
- In general, requests for Jefferson’s Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) are made by payers in order for them to properly report information in connection with payments made to Jefferson
- Jefferson is exempt from Pennsylvania sales tax for most purchases directly related to its missions
- Even though Jefferson is tax-exempt, it may still be liable for tax on unrelated business income
- Annual IRS tax filings:
Ensuring Success Tidbits
- Consult a professional tax practitioner for your personal income tax guidance or advice.
- If you receive IRS 1099 Miscellaneous Income from a supplier, forward to 1101 Market Street, Floor 20, Suite 2003.