As of November 30 2022, the Photo ID Center will be located in the Medical Office Building (MOB) at 1100 Walnut Street, Suite 102 (to the left, before the lobby entrance).
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
7:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Closed on all university holidays
Badge Account Access
The convenience of managing the accounts on your Jefferson Photo ID Badge is available 24 hours a day. The Online Card Center (GET) allows you to view account balances and transactions; make deposits into your Campus Currency, CSO Additional Payment Aft Tax, and printing accounts; suspend your account if you lost your card; view transactions; and even have an email sent to you when your balance is getting low.
The fastest and most convenient way of making a deposit into your accounts is through the Online Card Center (GET) with Visa or MasterCard. Your electronic funds will be available immediately.
All Jefferson Photo ID Badge holders can make a deposit in person at Commuter Services located in the Medical Office Building at 1100 Walnut Street (after November 30, 2022), during regular business hours, or through the Card Value Center in the Atrium Cafeteria on the 10th Street side of the Gibbon Building.
GET Mobile App
Now you can "GET" more out of your Campus Currency experience!
GET has a mobile app providing you with more convenience and value from Campus Currency.
- Download the GET Mobile App from iTunes of Google Play – it's FREE!
- Choose Thomas Jefferson University, click Continue.
- Log in with your Campus Key and Password.
- Enter a Pin Number.
- Reenter Pin Number.
The GET Mobile App allows you to:
- View a list of merchants accepting Campus Currency – with maps!
- View account balances.
- View transaction history.
- Add funds instantly.
- Add credit card to account.
- Report ID Badge as Lost/Found.
Through Jefferson's secure HR Self Service Employee Portal, employees have the option of enrolling in the following voluntary deductions:
- Campus Currency: After-tax funds used for any vendor that accepts the Jefferson Photo ID Badge for payment; replaces FastPass. Taken from the 2nd pay of the month.
- Pre-Tax/Qualified Trans Benefit MT: Pre-tax funds used for transit/parking products and services only. The monthly limit for qualified transit and parking expenses is $270.00. Taken from the 1st pay of the month.
- CSO Additional Payment After Tax: After-tax funds used only for transit/parking products and services over and above the $270.00 limit set by the government. Taken from the 1st pay of the month.