Before applying to Jefferson, you should review the prerequisites required for admission for your program of interest. Our admissions team is available to assist with questions and to provide guidance on your next steps.
Degree & GPA
Program admission will requires a Master’s degree in a design related field with a minimum grade point average of 3.00. All applications must include the following requirements:
- Completed application form for Graduate Admissions
- Official academic transcripts
- Current resume/CV
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal essay that describes the prospective student’s interest in pursuing a Doctor of Philosophy in Architecture & Design Research and future research agenda.
- Interview with Doctoral Affairs Committee
- International students require proof of English proficiency:
- Minimum TOEFL score: 79
- Minimum IELTS score: 6.5
Contact us for more information about this program, how to apply for admission, and your application status.