BS in International Business
The international business program at Thomas Jefferson University prepares students to become professionals with a distinct ability to understand and excel in the global marketplace.
As an international business student, you have the opportunity to become bilingual through advanced study of another language, travel abroad extensively to experience cultural immersion in places like Rome, Chile and Vietnam, and the opportunity to broaden your experience by choosing a business minor.
You can even earn your master's degree in our MBA program in only one additional year.
International business skills are increasingly valuable in our globalized world. Our students have gone to work at multinational companies including Aramark, Merrill Lynch and Citibank, just to name a few. Consider where you could be in only four short years:
- Working for a corporation, guiding critical financial decisions
- Coordinating advertising efforts for a multinational company
- Continuing your education in a top business or law program
The international business program at Thomas Jefferson University prepares students to become professionals with a distinct understanding of business on a global scale. Jefferson's international business program develops professionals with international experience, foreign language skills, and the professionalism and cultural understanding to work effectively in any environment.
- Immerse yourself in real-world industry project challenges
- Travel with opportunities including: India, China, England, Australia
- Collaborate with students in programs including design, architecture and health sciences
I owe so much of my success to the professors from whom I learned and reached out to for advice, the program that I followed, and the atmosphere in which I studied. The education that I received at PhilaU [Jefferson] adequately prepared me for the business world and made me an extremely competitive candidate when applying for jobs.