BS in Management
The management program at Thomas Jefferson University prepares students with a broad understanding of business, keen leadership expertise, and flexible career options.
As a management student, you will acquire the skills to manage and lead innovation, either in existing companies or your own entrepreneurial ventures. You will gain valuable expertise in teamwork, professional communication, change management, human resources, and problem solving.
You can even earn your master's degree in our Innovation MBA program in only one additional year.
Management is a skill needed in every business structure. Our graduates are prepared for positions in retail, banking, insurance, public agencies and more. Consider where you could be in only four short years:
- Working as a manager in human resources at a large corporation
- Specializing in internal communications for a government organization, like the FBI
- Taking an entrepreneurial approach and run a small business, or start your own
The management program at Thomas Jefferson University prepares students to become professionals with a broad understanding of business, keen leadership expertise, and flexible career options. Jefferson's management program develops leaders with experience aiding teamwork, communication, change management, human resources, and problem solving.
- Immerse yourself in real-world industry project challenges
- Travel with opportunities including: India, China, England, Australia
- Collaborate with students in programs including design, architecture and health sciences
Networking and relationship building lead me to a career path that I am truly passionate about and can flourish in. Working in the community development department of the oldest and largest bank headquartered in Philadelphia, Beneficial Bank knows the true meaning of giving back to their community.