BS in Marketing
The marketing program at Thomas Jefferson University prepares students to become professionals with a broad understanding of business, communication, sales and research.
As a marketing student, you will benefit from dynamic, multidisciplinary training in multimedia communications and business. Additionally, you will learn to analyze demand and market segments, design budgets and campaigns, increase a company’s brand equity, and formulate marketing plans from start to finish.
You can even earn your master's degree in our MBA program in only one additional year.
Marketing is key to creating and maintaining a business’ presence to consumers and related businesses. Our graduates are prepared for careers in advertising, public relations, sales management and more. Consider where you could be in only four short years:
- Developing a global marketing strategy for a new product based on research
- Specializing product and brand management for an industrial company
- Conducting market research to inform decisions for a service company
The marketing program at Thomas Jefferson University prepares students to become professionals with broad understanding of business, communication, sales and research. Jefferson's marketing program develops in-demand professionals with a dynamic understanding of communications and business, and the professionalism to work effectively in any environment.
- Immerse yourself in real-world industry project challenges
- Travel with opportunities including: India, China, England, Australia
- Collaborate with students in programs including design, architecture and health sciences
A major part of the business curriculum is working on group projects, either with large organizations to develop new products and strategies or as an entrepreneurial/start-up endeavor to bring a new business to the community. These experiences turned out to be top highlights of my time at PhilaU [Jefferson].