Divisions & Special Programs
- Division of Geriatric Medicine & Palliative Care - Division of Geriatric Medicine and Palliative Care is to improve the lives of older persons and those with serious illnesses by partnering with all patients, families, and all communities.
- Division of Sports & Exercise Medicine The Division of Sports Medicine promotes an active, healthy lifestyle in all populations through exceptional clinical care, research development, education, and population health initiatives.
- Program for Supportive Healthcare - The Program for Supportive Healthcare at Jefferson is to improve healthcare in partnership with people experiencing serious mental illnesses (SMI) and substance use disorders (SUD).
- Continuing Care for People with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities - Jefferson's Continuing Care Program, provides comprehensive primary care for adults and adolescents with intellectual/developmental disability and other complex childhood-onset conditions.
- Center for Refugee & Immigrant Health We work towards equal healthcare access and delivery to all individuals, regardless of their country of birth or spoken native language.