- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Residency - The purpose of the Rehabilitation Medicine Residency Program at Thomas Jefferson University is to prepare physicians to excel in all aspects of physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Spasticity Fellowship - The Spasticity Fellowship is a one year program designed to develop expert clinical skills in the diagnosis and treatment of spasticity and its complications.
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine Fellowship - This fellowship provides unique access to the knowledge base for optimal spinal cord injury and disorders care. Focus is placed on clinical and academic excellence, with protected research/elective time to encourage exploration and personal growth.
- Medical Student Information - Students will receive a wide breadth of exposure to the field in the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Continuing Medical Education - Find the latest on upcoming continuing medical education opportunities.