Our campus uses a reservation system called EMS which allows viewers to see rooms and their resources, check space availability, and submit space requests. Access EMS reservation system.
For Faculty/Staff who rarely book spaces (Less than 10 times a semester):
Email your reservation requests to TJU_EF_Reservations@jefferson.edu. Please make sure to include the following information with your request:
- Event name
- Type of event
- Date(s) and Time(s)
- Ideal Building(s) and Room Number(s)
- Anticipated Number of Attendees
- Department/Division Making the Reservation
- Primary Contact Name and Email Address
For Faculty/Staff who book spaces on a regular basis (More than 10 times a semester) or on behalf of a department/division:
Step One — Apply for an EMS Everyday User Account
- Go to EMS
- In the upper right corner, where it says “Welcome Guest”, log in with your campus key and password.
- In the form that follows, select your designation (example Staff) from the "Employee Type" dropdown
- Make sure to indicate your correct EF group (example EF Student Engagement)
- Your application will then be put in a queue for us to approve
Step Two — EMS WebApp Basic User Instructions
- Go to EMS WebApp
- In the top right corner, where it says Guest, click on the icon and sign in with your campus key/password
- Click on “Create a Reservation” on the top left
- Click on “book now” next to East Falls Reservation
- Select your date and time and then you can search for available rooms (please note, this does not mean the reservation is approved)
- Click on the green “+” for the room(s) you would like to select
- Then click “Next Step”
- Put in the reservation details and your group should be auto-populated
- Click on submit
- Please allow 48 hours (business days) to process the reservation and send you a confirmation
*All academic program/class requests must go through the Registrar.
**Requests for classroom spaces will not be approved until two weeks after the start of each semester.