Teaching in the Digital Age
As the need for rehabilitation professionals increases, so does the demand for qualified educators to prepare the future workforce. This specialty certificate offers rehabilitation professionals the fundamental knowledge and skills to teach and develop higher education curricula.
- Four graduate-level courses (a total of 12 credits)
- Certificate can be completed in 16 months
- All courses are 100% online
- Courses are designed to interface with our PP-OTD Program and may be used for graduate credit toward a Doctorate degree.
- Students use the latest distance learning tools, including discussion boards, synchronous online presentations, and live chat.
- Students have access to professional literature through the Scott Memorial Library and experts on specific topic areas
Tuition & Financial Aid
The Teaching in the Digital Age is a graduate-level program with tuition charged per credit to allow for flexibility in pursuit of this certificate. Please visit the University's Tuition Information page for more information about programmatic tuition and fees.
JCRS Alumni Tuition Discount Program
Graduates from a degree-granting program in the Jefferson College of Rehabilitation Sciences (JCRS) will be eligible for the JCRS Alumni Tuition Discount Program. The program provides a 25% tuition discount for the PP-OTD and Advanced Practice Certifications within JCRS.
Advanced Education Grants
The Advanced Education Grant (AEG) provides tuition reductions to eligible students who require financial support to complete an Advanced Practice Certificate. Students eligible for an AEG receive minimal or no tuition assistance or continuing education funds from their employers and can articulate the value of earning this degree to their professional trajectory showing their promise as a change agent within their profession or their organization. International students are encouraged to apply.
Employee Tuition Reimbursement
Your employers may have funds budgeted to pay for tuition, either as tuition reimbursement programs or continuing education funds.