Teaching in the Digital Age
As the need for rehabilitation professionals increases, so does the demand for qualified educators to prepare the future workforce. This specialty certificate offers rehabilitation professionals the fundamental knowledge and skills to teach and develop higher education curricula.
- Four graduate level courses (a total of 12 credits)
- Certificate can be completed in 16 months
- All courses are 100% online
- Courses are designed to interface with our OTD Program and may be used for graduate credit toward a Doctorate degree
- Students use the latest distance learning tools, including discussion boards, synchronous online presentations and live chat
- Students have access to professional literature through the Scott Memorial Library and experts on specific topic areas