East Falls Campus
Gutman Library - 102
Hours: Mon. - Fri. 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Dean's List & Latin Honors
3.60 – 4.00 GPA
Dean’s List status reflects a student’s Semester or Term GPA, not cumulative GPA. Students must be enrolled in at least twelve semester credits, at least nine of which must be graded, to be eligible for Dean’s List status. The Dean’s List GPA range provided above applies to Fall 2019 and prior semesters.
This designation is not exclusive to Honors Institute students.
- Cum Laude: 3.50-3.64
- Magna Cum Laude: 3.65-3.79
- Summa Cum Laude: 3.80 or above
Latin Honors are awarded upon graduation and appear at the end of the transcript.
Shane McFoy, Class of 2017
Kennett Square, PA
- Working as a Coastal Conservation Intern at The Wetlands Institute my sophomore year performing research on shorebirds, horseshore crabs and diamond back terrapins.
- Presenting my research at different conferences including the Student Conference on Conservation Science at the Museum of Natural History in New York.
- Starting the university radio station.