At this time, we have no open positions available.
OSLE Ambassador Position Information
Office Overview: The Office of Student Life & Engagement strives to create a positive experience for the students of Jefferson by providing a variety of programs and services throughout the year. Our main areas of responsibility include working with student programs, student organizations, orientations, and leadership development. We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to add to our team.
Position Title: Office of Student Life & Engagement (OSLE) Ambassador
- This is a temporary part-time position at the Center City campus that is open to Jefferson students (note: this is NOT a federal work-study position).
Position Overview: The individual in this position assists OSLE with the planning, preparation, and implementation of student activities and programs, leadership development programs, student organization administration, and with other office projects.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Assisting with student activities programming throughout the year by: working an assigned role at our events; assisting in the preparation of programs by assembling event supplies and giveaway items; researching information on programs or giveaways; preparing communications to students; and collecting and recording data.
- Assisting with university orientation and HIPAA and safety training pre-matriculation requirements for incoming students through: engaging in communications with students; recording completion of requirements; reviewing presentation content; and assembling materials.
- Assisting with student organization support through: engaging in communications with student organizations and leaders; reviewing requests; facilitating purchases; and reviewing and creating financial reports.
- Assisting with student leadership development programming through: working an assigned role at a session; engaging in communications; recording completion of sessions; and entering data and preparing reports.
- Engaging in office work, including providing desk coverage, answering phones, making copies, preparing materials, and entering information into the computer using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Serving as an active member of our office by representing the office at other university events; helping to promote events; being a resource for students; and participating in OSLE Team meetings.
- Engaging in other activities that support the Office of Student Life & Engagement and contribute to its mission.