Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Student Volunteers for Events
Student volunteers are needed to assist on-site at some of the upcoming major events sponsored by the Office of Student Life & Engagement (OSLE) at the Center City campus. This is a great opportunity to get involved and enhance your student experience, while taking on a leadership role at the event. Student volunteers will have a specific role at the events, which may include, but is not limited to, things like check-in, managing activity stations, greeting students and assisting with line control, taking pictures, assisting with distributing food or giveaways, collecting raffle tickets, distributing information, and serving as a game attendant.
- Must be a current matriculated student at Jefferson. May be a student at any of Jefferson’s campuses as long you have the means to get to the Center City campus for the volunteer event shift.
- Must be available for and commit to the entire event volunteer shift (typically between 2.5 – 3.5 hours).
- Must engage in a professional and respectful manner, and represent the Office of Student Life & Engagement well.
- Student volunteers may enjoy any food or giveaways provided at the event.
- Student volunteers may be eligible to receive additional giveaways and Jefferson-branded swag, including things like t-shirts and other apparel, accessories, water bottles, coffee tumblers, and more (swag may vary throughout the year).
Upcoming Fall Semester Events
- OSLE’s Monthly Mingle: What’s On Your Phone? – Thursday, September 29, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m., Barringer Residence Hall.
- National Coming Out Day – Tuesday, October 11, 9:30 a.m. - 1 p.m., Lubert Plaza.
- OSLE’s Monthly Mingle: "My Tie Mixer" – Tuesday, October 25, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m., Barringer Residence Hall.
- No Tricks, Just Treats – Monday, October 31, 9 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., Jefferson Alumni Hall.
- NOTE: Partial volunteer shifts can be accommodated for this event (e.g., 9 a.m. - noon, noon - 2:30 p.m.). Student volunteers will be asked to dress in costume for this event.
- OSLE’s Monthly Mingle: "Paint Night - With a Twist" – Monday, November 14, 6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m., location TBD.
- Fall Comfort Day – Wednesday, November 16, 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., Jefferson Alumni Hall.
- OSLE’s Monthly Mingle: "Ugly Sweater Jingle Mingle" – Thursday, December 8, 6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m., location TBD.
How to Sign Up to Be a Student Volunteer for Events
Contact the Office of Student Life & Engagment by email or at 215-503-7743.