Abdominal Imaging Fellowship
Name: Haresh V. Naringrekar, MD Expand/Collapse Contact Info
Position: Program Director
Name: Christopher Roth, MD, MS Expand/Collapse Contact Info
Position: Co-Program Director
For Program Information
Name: Isabella Corcoran Expand/Collapse Contact Info
Position: Program Coordinator
Application Information & Resources
Application Process & Deadlines
AUGUST 1: First day to accept applications
NOVEMBER 7: First day of interviews
MARCH 31: Last day of interviews
- Completed, signed and dated application for Graduate Training.
- Two passport size photos.
- CV with no gaps in timeline after medical school using standard date/year format.
- Personal Statement.
- Copy of your USMLE (STEP 1-3) or COMLEX Scores.
- Med school transcript.
- Deans Letter, letter of good standing from program director, and three letters of recommendation.
- D.O. applicants must come from an ACGME-accredited residency program.
- Foreign medical school students must have ECFMG certification.