Undergraduate Medical Education
- Center City Campus
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College
- Medical Doctor
- On Campus
Call to Actions
Additional Education Programs
- MD/PhD Program - Our students provide patient care, lead research discovery, advocate for basic and translational research and assume leadership roles in biomedical research and the delivery of health care.
- Postbaccalaureate/Pre-Health Program - Programs for students who have a Baccalaureate degree, but need to complete additional course work to meet the prerequisites for entry into medical school.
- Physician Shortage Area Program - An admissions and educational program designed to increase the supply and retention of physicians in rural areas and small towns, especially in Pennsylvania and Delaware.
- Penn State Accelerated BS/MD Program - A seven-year, cooperative BS/MD program, run by Sidney Kimmel Medical College and Pennsylvania State University.
- IDeA Program - This Program invites Princeton University students pursuing non-traditional pre-med majors or concentrations to apply for early admission to SKMC.
- Delaware Institute of Medical Education & Research Program - This program, known as DIMER, provides an opportunity for Delaware residents to obtain a high-quality medical education, rather than attending a state-supported medical school.
- University of Delaware Medical Scholars Program - An educational collaboration between the University of Delaware and Sidney Kimmel Medical College, which links college to medical school with an early admission process for qualified students.
- Joint MD/MBA-MHA Program - A joint five-year MD/MBA (and MHA) program is offered in collaboration with Widener. An additional MD/MBA opportunity is available through the University of Delaware at its main campus. These joint MD/MBA-MHA programs are under the direction of the Jefferson College of Population Health.
- Dual MD/MPH Program - In conjunction with the Jefferson College of Population Health, medical students have the opportunity to earn the master of public health (MPH) degree as part of their SKMC education.