Mission, Vision, & Values
To optimize the function, participation, and well-being of people and society through innovative, collaborative, accessible and inclusive education, research, and practice.
Be globally recognized for driving inclusive practice changes and innovative design in rehabilitation through interprofessional partnerships and implementation of best practices in education, research, and practice.
- Leverage the possibilities of questions.
- Find the value in not knowing and ask more questions.
- Intentionally awaken your observer self and believe in your capacity for growth.
- Practice curiosity, thoughtfulness, and open mindedness.
- Show up with accountability and responsibility.
- Be an inquiring and resourceful agent of change.
- Be present and patient in making progress.
- Perfection is not the goal.
- Engage in supportive interactions and seek opportunities to cultivate the best in everyone.
- Activate an "other-centered" mindset.
- Promote belonging and an environment where all people matter.
- Uplift individuals on the margins.
- Recognize the opportunities we have for making an impact on the lives of everyone who comes in contact with us.