You must order transcripts according to your campus location as well as dates of attendance. Failing to request a transcript from the correct venue could delay the processing of your transcript or could result in the termination of your transcript request. The outline below is broken down into two campus locations: Center City (which includes Center City and Dixon campuses) and East Falls (which includes Bucks and New Jersey locations).
- Unofficial Transcripts—if you are a student, alumni, or previously enrolled at Jefferson, you can print an unofficial transcript from BannerWeb or request it in person at the Registrar’s Office with a valid photo ID.
- Official Transcripts—if you are a student, alumni, or previously enrolled at Jefferson, you can purchase an official transcript online (instructions below) or request it in person at the Registrar’s Office with a valid photo ID.
- Apostille Transcripts—an Apostille transcript is authenticated with the seals and signatures of officials so that it can be recognized in foreign countries that are members of the 1961 Hague Convention Treaty. For more information regarding Apostille documents, visit the Pennsylvania Department of State website, or request an Apostille transcript (PDF). After you receive the Apostille transcript, you need to provide it to the Pennsylvania Department of State along with a Pennsylvania Department of State Apostille/Certification Request Form (PDF) .
Center City Students (non-SKMC students)
Thomas Jefferson University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering privileges online for currently or formerly enrolled students in Center City programs (which includes Center City and Dixon campuses) and Aria School of Nursing.
Currently enrolled students may also request a transcript in person by visiting the Registrar’s Office (Center City).
To request your transcript via the National Student Clearinghouse, proceed as follows:
- Log in to the National Student Clearinghouse Secure Site using the correct status link:
- The site will walk you through how to place your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
- Order updates will be sent via email or text message. You can also check your order status and history via the Transcript Order Status Tool. Please note: you will need your order number and the email address you used to place your order.
- If you need help or have questions about the transcript ordering service, contact the National Student Clearinghouse at email@example.com or 703-742-4200.
East Falls Students & Sidney Kimmel Medical College
- If you attended Thomas Jefferson University – East Falls, or you currently or previously attended Sidney Kimmel Medical College, you can request your transcript online.
- To request a transcript, you must log in or register by creating a new account. If you have already registered, please enter your email and password to the left and click "Sign In".
- If this is your first time using the online order system, please click "Create Account" and enter the required information. Once your account is created you will be able to request transcripts online and track the status of your orders.