Registrar’s Office

Changes in Student Information

You may update your personal information in one of two ways: by using BannerWeb or making a request to the Registrar’s Office. The process by which your student information can be updated depends on the type of information.

Updates You Can Make via BannerWeb

You can update the following information via BannerWeb:

Updates that Require a Request to the Registrar’s Office

You can request to have your legal name updated by contacting the Registrar’s Office at

Please note: chosen name is different than legal name. For more, view the policy on chosen name.

You will be required to provide appropriate documentation to verify the information. Such documentation must be provided with the form.

  • Change of legal name (one of the following):
  • Driver’s license
  • Marriage certificate
  • Divorce document(s)
  • Legal change of name document(s)
  • Passport
  • Birth certificate
  • Change of Social Security number
  • Copy of Social Security card