Students register for classes via Banner Web. Once you log in with your campus key and password please select:
- Add or Drop Class
- Select term and then Submit
- Search by Subject or add by CRN (see below - Anatomy of Course Name)
- Click Submit
|AHE = Applied Health Economics & Outcomes Research||DHS = Doctor of Health Science in Population Health (DHSc)||HDS = Health Data Science|
|HPL = Health Policy||HQS = Healthcare Quality & Safety||OPX = Operational Excellence|
|PBH = Public Health||PHS = Population Health Science (PhD)||POP = Population Health|
Tuition bills are available via Banner Web. Log in using your campus key and password. Then select:
- Student Account
- View Bill / Make a Payment Online payment services are provided by TouchNet via a payment gateway. Once you are redirected to their payment website you will be automatically logged in. You can then view your bill and make payments.
Please note: Tuition is due prior to the first class.
Select My Benefits. Then scroll down the page to “Tuition Assistance.”
Once you are on the page below, follow the instructions provided to submit your Tuition Assistance Application.
If within the drop period, students can complete this online via Banner Web. To withdraw from the class beyond the drop period, note there will be financial and grade implications. Please review policy details via the JCPH Student Handbook. Please also refer to the Academic Calendar for important dates.
To request your official transcript, log in to the Clearinghouse Secure Site.
Once on the site, specific instructions are provided on how to place your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
Order updates will be emailed or text messaged to you. You can also check status or history online here: Transcript Order Status Tool.
NOTE: You will need your order number and the email you used to place your order. If you need help or have questions about the transcript ordering service, please contact the Clearinghouse at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at the (703) 742-4200.
Please contact the Center City Registrar’s Office at (215) 503-8734 if you have additional questions.
Unofficial transcripts can be obtained via Banner Web.
Students can search for textbooks via the Jefferson Campus Store site.
- Click on Textbooks
- Choose Buy/Rent
- Fill out the needed information on when you are taking the course and course details. Then click Add Course to List.
- The class will then be listed. Click Get Your Books
- Textbook information, including whether or not it is required, will be displayed with the option to purchase from the Jefferson Campus Store.