Class Meeting Time
Instructors must follow the scheduled times, days, and room assignments for courses. Students are only responsible for attendance during regularly scheduled meeting times. Meetings outside of the scheduled class period—including field trips and events—may be offered by instructors, but faculty may only count attendance during regularly scheduled class time. Participation in non-time-specific activities outside of scheduled class meeting time may still be required.
Note: This is general undergraduate policy. Students enrolled in cross-level courses shall follow the academic policies that apply to their academic level.
Individual program published policies may require modifications to this policy. For policies specific to the following combined BS/MS programs, see the appropriate Program Handbook for details:
- Combined B.S. in Health Sciences/M.S. in Community and Trauma Counseling
- Combined B.S. in Psychology/M.S. in Community and Trauma Counseling
- Combined B.S. in Health Sciences/M.S. in Occupational Therapy
- Combined B.S. in Psychology/M.S. in Occupational Therapy
- Combined B.S in Health Sciences/M.S. in Athletic Training
See Also: Absences for Observances of Religious Holidays; Inclement Weather