Undergraduate Policies

Change of Major

Students who seek to request a Change of Major (Curriculum) must obtain the proper form from the Academic Success Center. Completing a Change of Major form requires multiple signatures prior to formally making the change. Please see the “change of major” form for details.

Students who request a Change of Major into the following programs: Animation and Digital Media, Architectural Studies, Architecture, all Engineering majors, Fashion Design, Graphic Design Communication, Interactive Design and Media, Industrial Design, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture and Psychology/CTC, must consult with the Academic Success Center or upper-level college advising advocate because certain timelines, stipulations and additional signatures may be required.