National Student Exchange
- Must be a full-time student at the home campus.
- Must be in good academic standing with no incomplete grades from previous terms.
- Certification from the Office of Student Life that the student is not on disciplinary probation.
- No outstanding financial obligations to the home campus.
- May not be on probation, parole, or have pending legal judgments.
- Completion of 60 credits prior to departing for a summer/semester/year-long program.
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 (4.0 scale)
Additional documents and/or a portfolio of work may be required and will be noted by the host institution.