Population Health Management & Strategy Boot Camp
This 2-day workshop session builds upon concepts learned earlier in Population Health Essentials and provides the opportunity for participants to focus on developing actionable strategies and practical solutions that improve clinical and financial outcomes for their organization.
- Through didactic presentations, group discussions and activities, participants will discuss the key components of a successful population health management strategy
- Designed to provide clinical leaders already involved in population health initiatives with the skills to develop and implement models of care that improve health outcomes.
This 2-day session can be taken following the 3-day Population Health Essentials program or own its own.
Check back for future dates.
Who Should Attend:
Healthcare professionals, especially clinicians and practitioners with an understanding of population health principles.
Session requirement: successful completion of Population Health Essentials or previous Population Health Academy graduate.
What to Expect: The Jefferson Difference
- Speakers include expert JCPH faculty, lecturers, industry leaders and guest speakers.
- Sessions will include case studies and real-world workplace examples.
- Network with and learn from other participants facing similar challenges, share challenges and successes.
- Come away with the skills and knowledge to help focus your organization’s population health management efforts.
- Online access to coursework and materials, during and for 6 months after the program.
2022 Pricing Information
$1,250 individual group rate
(3 or more from same organization)
Price includes access to online course site and program materials.
Jefferson employees receive a discount to attend. Contact Melissa Horworitz for information.
In support of improving patient care, Thomas Jefferson University is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Population Health Management & Strategy Bootcamp will not be offered again in the Fall.