Population Health Management & Strategy Boot Camp
October 19-20, 2023
The Population Health Management & Strategy Boot Camp is a two day program that can be taken following Population Health Essentials or on its own. Building on concepts of Population Health Essentials, the boot camp provides the opportunity for participants to focus on developing actionable strategies and practical solutions that improve clinical and financial outcomes for their organization.
Through didactic presentations, and group discussions and activites, participants will discuss the key components of a successful population health management strategy.
This program is also designed to provide healthcare and clinical leaders already involved in population health initiatives with the skills to develop and implement models of care that will improve health outcomes.
Who Should Attend:
Healthcare professionals, especially clinicians and practitioners with an understanding of population health principles.
Requirement: successful completion of Population Health Essentials or previous Population Health Academy graduate. Population Health Management & Strategy Boot Camp can also be taken on its own, ideally for professionals working in population health.
What to Expect: The Jefferson Difference
- Speakers include expert JCPH faculty, lecturers, industry leaders and guest speakers.
- Sessions will include case studies and real-world workplace examples.
- Network with and learn from other participants facing similar challenges, share challenges and successes.
- Come away with the skills and knowledge to help focus your organization’s population health management efforts.
- Online access to coursework and materials, during and for 6 months after the program.
2023 Pricing Information
$1,250 individual group rate
Price includes access to online course site and program materials.
Jefferson employees receive a discount to attend. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.