Information on Articulation Agreements are available through the Consumer Information page.
- Scroll to "Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements"
- Select "East Falls Campus" or "Center City Campus"
Continuing & Professional Studies Policy
Program-to-Program Articulation Agreements for the Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, Associate in Applied Science, Associate of Fine Arts and Associate in General Studies at:
- Bucks County Community College
- Camden County College
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Delaware County Community College
- Mercer County Community College
- Montgomery County Community College
- Pennsylvania Institute of Technology
This is a program-to-program agreement between the above referenced community colleges and Thomas Jefferson University’s Continuing and Professional Studies’ Accelerated Bachelor of Science Degree Completion Program. The program offers a major in one of the following eight concentrations: Accounting, Behavioral Health Sciences, Building and Construction Studies,Business Management, Health Sciences, Health Services Management, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, Leadership in Emergency Services, and Organizational Leadership. This agreement facilitates the transfer of community college students who earn any associate degree at one of the above referenced colleges.
The following terms and conditions apply for community college graduates:
- Complete any associate degree program (by selecting courses as described in this agreement);
- Achieve a final grade point average of at least 2.00;
- Complete an application for admissions and submit official transcripts from previously attended colleges, universities, and institutes. Additionally, all candidates must follow registration procedures that apply to other entering students at Thomas Jefferson University.
Students who do not earn the associate degree are not covered by this agreement. For non-graduates, the Continuing and Professional Studies program determines appropriate transfer of credits on a course-by-course basis and admits students on an individual basis.
Each institution will designate a representative who will coordinate the administration of the agreement.
Thomas Jefferson University’s Continuing and Professional Studies program will keep appropriate staff informed of this agreement and is responsible for the distribution of information about changes to this agreement.
Both institutions will encourage community college students to meet with representatives from Thomas Jefferson University for discussion of issues related to admission and financial aid well in advance of their expected date of entry to the transfer institution.
This agreement will renew yearly unless superseded by a new agreement. Either institution may terminate this agreement at any time by written notice of at least one year in advance of the effective date of termination. Should this agreement be terminated, the termination will not apply to students already accepted to Thomas Jefferson University under the terms of this agreement, but not yet enrolled in classes.